David Riley, Head of Credit, BlueBay Asset Management
Dealing with very low core fixed income rates is a major priority for European investors. In 2016, it promises to be more challenging than ever, with the Bank of Japan moving to negative interest rates and fears over a global recession building. Diverging interest rates policies at central banks, following the Fed's rate rise, also have major implications for investors.
To help investors analyse the macro forces moving fixed income markets, we will hear from David Riley, Head of Credit, and Justin Jewell, Co-head of High Yield (long only) at BlueBay Asset Management, on an IIN webinar moderated by IIN's Matt Craig.
Key topics include:
- Fixed income outlook and a return to normality - sooner, later or never?
- Implications of diverging central bank policies for investors
- Are there opportunities in global high yield, or it is a bet on oil?
- Has the Fed raised rates too soon & likely next steps?
- EM Debt and FX decisions for investors
- Other questions as submitted by investors