Ms. Andrea Hotter, Special Correspondent, Metal Bulletin
It has become increasingly important in recent times to improve trust, confidence and transparency in the off-warrant commodities market. This dynamic sector, formed by the interaction of banks, traders, commodity owners and warehouses, expects the assurance that stored inventory actually exists, has proven ownership and is of the expected grade and quality.
Our panel will discuss the need to develop secure and effective tools to manage, transfer and finance commodities, to help mitigate operational risks and unlock new opportunities across the commodity value chain.
- Ms. Andrea Hotter, Special Correspondent, Metal Bulletin [Moderator]
- Mr. Matthew Chamberlain, Head of Business Development, LME
- Mr. Graham Hawkins, Group General Manager, Henry Bath & Son Ltd.
- Mr. Charles Bucknall, Group Managing Director, ACE Warehousing and Logistics Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Mitchel Fowler, Director, Commodities, Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking