Dante DeWitt, Former CIO, BMO Financial Corp. | Sue Becker, Productivity Trainer and Coach, Spark Productivity
The holy grail of enterprise software is the achievement of positive return on investment (ROI). If the technology happens to be user-friendly, that is a nice bonus. Such a combination can be tough to come by, but smart organizations are learning that business productivity search can not only pay for itself, but also drive more value by making workers more efficient and effective. Join us for a complimentary webinar that will show you how to make the business case for business productivity search.
Our special guests, Dante DeWitt, former CIO of Wells Fargo and Bank of Montreal, and productivity expert Sue Becker, will provide real-world perspectives and best practices for business productivity search. Dante will illustrate how business productivity search provides meaningful ROI in a way that traditional enterprise search cannot. While Sue will share some of the horror stories of how the explosion of digital information has made us less productive than we can be. Sue will also offer some strategies and best practices for remaining productive by mixing process and technology together. Such productivity is especially important in today’s information economy.
This webinar will demonstrate how business productivity search provides real ROI. Attendees will learn:
- How business productivity search produces value by putting the end-user search experience first
- Why personal memory recall is the best analytical engine for business productivity search
- How to best deploy search solutions in all IT infrastructures
- How to achieve ROI on enterprise search in ways never seen in the past
- That search can be like BASF – it can make many other technology deployments better, including VDI, SharePoint, and Enterprise Vault