Grant Moerschel, VP Product Marketing/Analyst Relations -SentinelOne; Jared Phipps, SVP Sales Engineering - SentinelOne
Join our rapid-response webinar on April 26th at 10:00AM (PDT) / 1:00 PM (EDT) as we discuss the 2020 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluation results. See how, as a CISO, you can leverage the ATT&CK Framework to make better, faster decisions about assessing risks, deploying new security controls, and efficiently stopping attacks.
What You'll Learn In the Webinar:
- Why the 2020 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluations matter and how it can help you save budget and time
- More about the 2020 ATT&CK Evaluation test and methodology
- How to examine and interpret the results, including the metrics that matter
- SentinelOne’s performance and how we detected attacks used by Carbanak & Fin7
- How to operationalize the lessons from the 2020 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluations