Craig Hurst, Director & Xintian Wu, Engineer, Intel; Moloti Nakampe, Africa Business Intg, and Sudhir Kshirsagar, HydroTrek
* Click on the video to see attachments pertaining to this webinar |
Intel is committed to open source development because we’ve witnessed how it accelerates innovation and enables companies to easily adopt new technologies. With the onset of the pandemic, we are witnessing an insatiable appetite, by a global audience for video consumption. Intel’s Open Visual Cloud platform addresses the needs of developers for an Open Source resource to develop visual media applications. Hear from Intel engineers as well as a developer on the capabilities and applications of Open Visual Cloud.
The Intel Open Visual Cloud leverages software across Intel platforms including CPUs, GPUs, and visual cloud workload accelerators. It embraces a plug-in architecture and is interoperable with popular open source projects and frameworks, including FFMPEG and gstreamer for media, and TensorFlow, MXNet, and Caffé for deep learning and several different sample reference pipelines for visual cloud services are provided as Docker files and images.
- Xintian Wu, Principle Engineer and Software Architect, Intel
- Moloti Nakampe, Chief Executive Officer, Africa Business Integration
- Craig Hurst, Director of Business Operations and Ecosystem Enabling, Intel
- Sudhir Kshirsagar, President, HydroTrek