Bryan Butters, Product Manager, Intel; Ben Shen, Director; Barry Chang, Manager and Vincent Yen, Manager, Advantech
* Click on the video to see attachments pertaining to this webinar |
The combination of 5G and AIoT has the potential to transform businesses across industries becoming one of the main drivers for the fourth industrial revolution. To accelerate this transformation, Advantech has upgraded its telecom, industrial and enterprise server and appliance range enabling seamless infrastructure solutions that reliably execute business critical workloads anywhere in the network. The new designs based on 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors range from 11” deep Open RAN servers to high-throughput network security appliances and multi-node servers, integrating enhanced security, flexibility and acceleration features into optimized platforms that help cloud and communications service and solution providers build a competitive and intelligent edge to thrive in the new 5G and AIoT economy.
- Bryan Butters, Product Manager, Network Platforms Group, Intel
- Ben Shen, Product Director, Advantech
- Barry Chang, Product Manager, Advantech
- Vincent Yen, Product Manager, Advantech