Software now powers everything from smartphones and cars to medical devices and critical infrastructure. However, with the rise of cyber threats and recent government orders, it is crucial to clearly understand what components are in the system, where they came from, who has had access to them, whether they are subject to licenses, and whether they harbor known vulnerabilities. This is where Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) comes in.
Join us for an informative webinar on SBOM. In this webinar, you will learn how Software Component Analysis (SCA) is key to having an up-to-date SBOM and get answers to these critical questions:
1. Why are SBOMs critical for software development, security, and compliance?
2. How are SBOMs implemented and used to control software supply chain risks?
3. What are the contents of an effective SBOM?
4. What are the challenges and risks associated with SBOM implementation?
5. What are tools and best practices for creating and maintaining an effective SBOM?
This webinar is ideal for software developers, security professionals, compliance officers, IT managers, and anyone interested in learning about SBOM and its impact on software supply chain management. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable insights and ask questions to our expert speaker. Register now!