Stand out with Specialist Lending - with Kent Reliance for Intermediaries
Nathan Goodridge, Corporate Account Manager
About this talk
Specialist lending has always picked up business that has fallen down at the high street either by having a wider criteria set or a more manual approach to cases on their individual merits. In 2020, we’ve seen an unprecedented amount of criteria changes and amendments as we all adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This in turn has strengthened the need for common sense lending and manual assessment of some cases to deliver the right outcome that don’t always meet the typical ‘ tick boxes’. Kent Reliance for Intermediaries are seen as specialists in specialist lending and we’ll be looking ahead at the specialist market and where the opportunities and solutions are for Intermediaries to offer to their customers. In this session we’ll be looking at customers who are self-employed, near prime, shared ownership and buy to let.
During this webinar we’ll cover (learning objectives):
• The self-employed market and how our team of specialist underwriters can help with nuances.
• The current levels of debt in the UK, amount of CCJ’s registered and how we can help
• Shared ownership: How does it work, how can this be a proactive solution for customers.
• 2 case studies with adverse credit and how we can help
• Buy to let: Limited company tax structures, HMO’s, Intercompany loans.