Welcome to the Mortgage Club's latest iteration of our ever popular New Build Forum, once again hosted by Danny Belton, our Head of Lender Relationships.
At this forum, we will be looking at:
- Builders – is the landscape changing again? - presentation by David O'Leary, Policy Director Home Builders Federation
- Panel Session: Say goodbye to Help to Buy, but are the new schemes going to work?
- Are valuations evolving? - presentation by Trudy Woolf, Head of Professional Services, L&G Surveying Services
- Panel Session: Is the Green agenda being embraced?
- New Homes Quality Board - presentation by Douglas Cochrane, Board Member, NHQB