Marie Catch, Michelle Peskett, Sara Freer and Matthew Joyner, Legal & General Home Finance
The over 55’s market has been growing steadily and for many mortgage brokers, offering an opportunity to diversify their business. Lifetime mortgages and Retirement Interest Only mortgages (RIO), sometimes unfairly viewed as niche products, are increasingly being used to help clients:
• Support children and grandchildren onto the property ladder
• Fund a fresh start after a later life divorce
• Pay for home improvements or adaptations to improve independence
But how do you spot the clients that could be helped?
In this webinar we’ll highlight some of the key types of clients that lifetime mortgages and RIOs could be suitable for. We’ll show you:
• An overview of later life lending products
• recent enhancements to our RIO mortgage to meet the needs of more of your clients
• How to identify clients who could be suitable
• Easy steps to get the best from an affordability assessment
• Tips to generate leads from professional connections and beyond
Marie Catch, Head of Mortgage Market Development at Legal & General will be joined by Key Account Manager, Sara Freer and Underwriting Manager, Matthew Joyner for an in-depth panel discussion.
You’ll be able to ask the speakers questions on any of the topics covered.
Book now to secure your place.
Our lifetime mortgages are loans secured against the client’s home. If a client gifts money, the recipient may have to pay inheritance tax in the future.