Shailesh Manjrekar, Sr. Director, Product & Solutions at Vexata, Frederic Van Haren, Senior Analyst at Evaluator Group
Leverage Vexata Active Data Fabric Eco-System for AI, Deep Learning, Machine Learning and Cognitive Pipelines
Digital Xformation is cutting across industries and making a profound impact in our lives. Data is the new oil; however, businesses need a different approach to drill this oil, in a way it impacts the business processes positively and instantaneously. Existing datacenter infrastructure falls short in meeting the requirements of these new distributed and massively parallel pipelines and datatypes and need to evolve.
Several trends are proving to democratize Digital Xformation vision and technologies are emerging as building blocks. Notably, Convergence of HPC, Big Data Analytics, and Artificial intelligence markets, driven by GPU computing, open sourcing of ML / DL frameworks, Distributed architectures, faster storage media like NVMe and 3D-Xpoint and faster networking with NVMeOF are fueling these trends.
Join this webinar and learn about the latest industry trends, vertical use cases and how Vexata with its Active Data Fabric eco-system is uniquely positioned to help its customers cross the chasm.
- Future of Analytics - move from descriptive to prescriptive and now to cognitive,
leveraging Deep Learning, neural nets, streaming paradigms
- Business Value of Digital Transformation - remain competitive, survive and thrive.
- Remove infrastructure bottlenecks, particularly as they pertain to storage and data management when using AI, Deep Learning, Cognitive pipelines for use cases across vertical use cases, like:
- Video Analytics
- Genomics, Precision medicine
- Speech Recognition
- Industrial IoT
- Security Analytics
- Retail Customer Churn / Sentiment Analysis