Stewart Rogers; Director, Marketing Technology VB Insight
Before every company executive sits down to write a blog, pull together a slideshow, or provide data for an infographic, marketers must come up with an overarching strategy for their content marketing initiative.
Without this, consumers will see a scattershot approach that doesn't fit with your organization's messaging – and they'll miss out on the opportunity to learn more about your business. Do it well and you'll have forged the foundation for real connections between the faces of your org and your customers, separating yourself from competitors and producing a return on your content marketing investment.
Given that so many companies today use content marketing, how can you rise over your competitors? How can your content sparkle, capturing consumers' eyes (or ears), versus the virtual noise of paid and unpaid content filling the Internet and mobile devices?
This VentureBeat webinar stars some of the top experts in content marketing. When it concludes you'll know:
• How to design a content marketing program that complements your marketing initiatives
• The way to find your voice – and how to adhere to it across media and platforms
• Which internal professionals to target for particular platforms (and how to get them to agree to do it)
• The benefits of content marketing, such as lead generation, expanded social presence, cementing brand recognition, and building individual executives' brands
• How to determine the ROI of content marketing, plus the tools and metrics to use.
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VB Insight
* Corey Weiner, COO, Jun Group
* Chase Hooley, Senior Manager, Content Marketing, MapR Technologies
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
This webinar will be based on Stewart Rogers' VB Insight report, which will be published in February, 2016.
Check out VB Insight to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com
Sponsored by Searchmetrics, Inc.