Done well, email personalization cements the relationship between consumer and brand. Performed poorly, perhaps nothing drives a bigger wedge between the two.
The good news: Organizations are willing to invest in email and related tools given its proven ROI, $38 for every $1 spent, according to VB Insight's research. The more points of contact you can correctly personalize, the stronger the bond, and those organizations pushing beyond dynamic field insertion (e.g., "Dear Jane") stand to reap the highest rewards from engagement, loyalty, and spending.
In this webinar you'll become an email personalization powerhouse when you:
• Learn how to can increase your email open rate and click-through rates
• Discover new data types for personalization: It goes far beyond the recipient's name
• Hear about the latest technologies that ease email personalization pain points – without hurting your wallet (or relationship with the CFO)
• Figure out the best partners for your business, depending on specific requirements, vertical, existing solutions, and company size
• Avoid the gotchas of personalization: Wrong names, outdated information, and missing data points
Join VentureBeat Insight at 10 a.m. Pacific / 1 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, February 17 for a live interactive exec roundtable "Becoming an email personalization powerhouse."
Sign up now and you'll get a reminder – personalized, of course.
Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VB Insight
David Landau, Head of email and onsite marketing, Citi
Monica Zent, CEO, Foxwordy
Kevin Michael Gray, Founder, ApproveMe
Matt Olsen, Sr Manager of Digital Marketing, Firehouse Subs
Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
This webinar will be based on our VB Insight email marketing personalization report, published in December 2015.
Check out VB Insight to access the email personalization report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com