Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
Wildly successful VR campaigns from industry giants like Lexus, Marriott Hotels, McDonald's, Carnival Cruises, Best Western, UNICEF, and Red Bull have shown that VR has become a powerful marketing tool. It’s taking advantage of innovative product placement, create interactive trailers, engage with branded mini-games, create intense emotional experiences, and more.
Mobile VR from the likes of Sony, Facebook, and HTC already has an audience in the millions — 67% of smartphone users have tried, or want to try, VR experiences. And as hardware prices come down and haptic feedback devices become common, that number will continue to blow up.
VR isn't just a disrupter—it's an earthquake reshaping the marketing landscape. Join today's VR innovators in this VB Live event and learn how to take emotion-driven marketing to the next level.
In this webinar you'll:
· Discover why VR marketing will be important in 2017
· Find out what will work in VR marketing, and what won't
· Understand the VR marketing landscape
· Learn how to get started, and how you can leverage the opportunity
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Dean Johnson, Head of Innovation; Brandwidth
* Cathy Hackl, Chief Communications Officer, Future Lighthouse
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat