Jon Cifuentes, Analyst, VentureBeat
A few years ago, kik might have seemed like just another messaging app. Today it boasts 275 million users and its very own Bot Shop a platform for companies like Sephora and Weather.com to display their bot prowess. More and more smart companies are sitting up and paying attention, as Yahoo, Facebook, and others get into the messaging bot game.
Today most bots center around the conversational interface offered by Facebook Messenger and the likes of kik, but who knows what tomorrow might mean?
Join our VB Live event as our panel of experts talks about what smart companies know about bots. From messaging to shopping, bots are increasingly part of the business landscape.
In this webinar, you’ll learn to:
* Understand the importance of bots to brands
* Know bot landscape and what it means for your business
* Recognize the potential synergies and pitfalls between bots and brands
* Paul Gray, Director of Platform Services, Kik
* Jon Cifuentest, Analyst, VentureBeat
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
Register for this free executive leadership live event today!
Sponsored by ArcTouch