Peter Wannemacher, Senior analyst, Forrester Research
Stop implementing; start planning. Forrester Research shows that while messaging platform chatbots can be effective, the customer experience is too often unacceptably poor. And while it’s not a big deal when you’re ordering a pizza, the stakes are far too high for financial institutions to go all in on this generation’s chatbot technology without the right planning.
Simply put, being too early can be the same as being wrong. Bots are only as good as the systems behind them — outdated architecture and poor integration can sabotage your services and drive away customers.
But given bot technologies are shaping up to be an essential part of the FI and fintech mix, your next two to three years should be devoted to investing in foundational digital initiatives that will position you to leverage the future that’s coming fast.
Join this free VB Live event to learn how to reap the rewards of future fintech AI innovation — and get it right the first time.
By attending this webinar, you'll
* Re-engineer back-end systems to enable real-time action
* Make progress on platform improvements—or replacements
* Embrace APIs for faster, more dynamic future changes
* Peter Wannemacher, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
* Katy Gibson, Vice President, Product Applications, Envestnet | Yodlee
* Moderator: Evan Schuman, VentureBeat