VentureBeat x Sage Intacct
The post-COVID world is a volatile one, which makes data-informed business planning more important than ever. This year's KeyBanc Capital Markets annual private SaaS company survey focused on the essential post-COVID questions that CFOs, RevOps, and finance leaders need to know to guide their scenario planning, and get more efficient in cost structure, churn, CMRR, and CAC, to plan their cash and fundraising.
See where you stand when you join this VB Live event. Industry experts will take a deep dive into the KeyBanc Capital Markets survey, and share the metrics you need to compare against, and the most important process improvements you can make to guide your cash-flow, revenue, billing, and forecasting.
You'll learn about:
- COVID benchmarks on ARR, churn, CAC, and capital efficiency
- How to gauge relative success in terms of growth and cash flow profitability
- Comparisons across funding stages, go-to-market models, type of product, and primary buyer
- Operational adjustments companies are making in the wake of the changing environment
- David Spitz, Managing Director, KeyBanc Capital Markets
- David Appel, Head SaaS Vertical, Sage Intacct
- Stewart Rogers, Moderator, VentureBeat