As the COVID pandemic continues to evolve, employees are struggling under the weight of the unknown. From the stress of working from home or returning to an office environment when regulations are in flux, to the intense pressure on employees with school-age children who are trying to juggle work and impromptu teaching, workers are wrestling with hard choices and difficult issues. The scale of employee mental health support that HR and business leaders must provide is unprecedented.
In this webinar presented by TriNet and FEI, the Workforce Resilience Experts, you'll learn about the impact that COVID is having on employees' mental health and productivity — and, in turn, how employees’ mental health impacts the health of a company. You’ll learn about the internal strategies organizations need now to support employees, from adapting communication policies, to creating buddy systems for co-workers, flexible work schedules, and more.
Registration is free!
- What employers need to know about COVID’s impact on the mental health of their employees
- How the mental strain of COVID may negatively impact the health of a company and employee productivity
- Best steps and practices companies are taking to help their employees get through this difficult time
- Christy Yaccarino, Executive Director, Benefit Strategy and Wellness, TriNet
- Michael McCafferty, Consultant, FEI Behavioral Health
- Stewart Rogers, Moderator, VentureBeat