Learn top rewarded video integrations by game type!
Research has shown that the ad-supported model of in-game advertising is a major win for
publishers. By the end of 2019, in-game ads accounted for 17% of total worldwide smartphone
gaming revenue ($82.6B) – and that number is expected to triple by 2024.
But no matter your game genre, if your goal is to maximize the revenue impact of ad
monetization, it’s important to hone in on the right formats and strategies, and stay on top of the
latest best practices and research on what works best for your genre.
In this VB Live event, experts will share stats and user sentiment from research and analyst
reports covering everything from the best ad formats for every game type — from casual and
hypercasual, to strategy, action, and RPG, social casino games and more.
You’ll get an in-depth look at the best rewarded video entry points for your game type, including
what works best for each genre, common placements, design innovations and value exchange.
And you’ll learn about how to test ads in your game, no matter what genre it is.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Insights into in-app ad success by genre
- The best rewarded video entry points for each game genre
- How to leverage common A/B testing methods
- How to make sure ad integrations complement in-app purchases
- How leading publishers test and prove the revenue potential of ads
- Kiel LeBaron, Senior Director, Ad Monetization, Jam City
- Hahn Kim, Strategic Partner Manager, Facebook Audience Network
- Emma Bullen, Product Marketing Manager, Hyper Hippo Entertainment (moderator)