Creative is the key to user acquisition and is going through an evolution. Gone are the days of
guesswork and hunches for creative production — data is now leading the charge, and
industry/category best practices have evolved. With data, you can optimize creatives for
different social media platforms, find the right creative for each audience in each geo on each
platform, drill down to the elements that resonate with your audiences, and more.
In this VB Live event, GamesBeat, yellowHEAD, Zynga, and Snapchat will discuss how to
optimize creative for user acquisition; how to create your own set of best practices for every
target audience and geo; how to gain a competitive edge through new, groundbreaking creative
processes and technologies; and more.
Registration is free!
You'll learn about:
- How data-based creatives boost user acquisition
- Developing your own set of best practices
- Optimizing creatives for every social media platform
- How to gain a competitive edge in your UA efforts with smart creative ideation
- And more!
- Maria Waters, Head of Conversion Optimization, Zynga
- Oliver Wapshott, Creative Strategist, Snap
- Noa Miller, Marketing Creative Strategist, yellowHEAD
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat (moderator)