When it comes to AI initiatives, everyone talks about building a so-called Center of Excellence. But what does that mean? Ultimately, the reality of operating models is much more complex. The most pressing consideration is choosing the operating model that works best for your use cases and business objectives.
But how should data leaders and executives decide which of the three primary models, Decentralized, Hub and Spoke, or Centralized, works for your situation?
Join this VB Live event for a deep dive into the details of each of the three models, the pros and cons of each, plus real-world examples of organizations that use each model — and why. Plus, you'll uncover a framework of questions for understanding which model — or models — are best suited for your organization to get the most out of AI, so you'll leave with a firm grasp on best practices and your next steps.
Register for free!
- A detailed look at each of the three primary operating models for AI initiatives
- The pros and cons of each operating model for a variety of business uses
- Case studies from companies that have implemented each type of model
- And more
- Beaumont Vance, Head of AI, Advanced Analytics and Emerging Technology DevOps, TD Ameritrade
- Jennifer Roubaud-Smith, VP, Global Head of Strategic Advisory, Dataiku
- Kyle Wiggers, AI Staff Writer, VentureBeat (moderator)