To meet the increasing player demand, developers and publishers are going to be firing out new mobile game titles at breakneck speed in 2021. To successfully launch your own game in an increasingly crowded market and capture user attention right from the start, you need to think beyond the app store.
Going beyond the traditional avenues can help you create a community with your players, improve the discoverability of your mobile game, and scale your mobile business.
To learn how to develop a multi-platform launch strategy, how to both capture and keep user attention, and how to keep your game growing, don't miss this VB Live event!
You'll learn about:
- Acquiring new users with a multi-platform experience
- Creative ways to build a community beyond the app store
- How to target the right markets, platforms, and regions for your game
- Michail Katkoff, CEO & Co-Founder, Savage Game Studios
- Chris Hewish, President, Xsolla
- Miikka Luotio, Interim Director of Business Development, Europe, Xsolla
- Steve Peterson, CEO, StoryPHORCE Entertainment (moderator)