VentueBeat x Denuvo by Irdeto
Piracy, app cloning, and multiplayer cheating continue to target games of every size from the big studios to the independent developers. These bad actors have a direct impact on your revenue and tarnish your reputation.
A Global Gaming Survey found that in-game cheating drives 78% of gamers away, and 46% said that they're less likely to buy in-game content. And word-of-mouth can be deadly.
Game publishers and developers can protect their franchise, preserve their app store and in-app purchase revenues, and retain players with anti-tamper and anti-cheat solutions. In this VB Live event, learn more about the games cybersecurity landscape, and how any size studio can implement games protection that's lightweight, easy and fast to implement, has zero effect on the experience of legitimate players, and requires no modification of the source code.
You'll learn about:
- The various threats in video games and how they affect gamers’ experience
- How piracy impacts your revenue and how you can protect your game
- How cheaters operate and how an anti-cheat solution can help maximize engagement
- And more!
- Phillip Koskinas, Anti-Cheat Lead, Riot Games
- Nick Peterson, Staff Software Engineer, Riot Games
- Reinhard Blaukovitsch, Managing Director, Denuvo by Irdeto
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat (moderator)