Gaining consumer attention is hard in every vertical. But in some industries, such as health, wellness, finance, and insurance, it can be particularly challenging to influence purchasing decisions.
Making these very personal purchases often involves extensive research and a far longer purchasing window. And these consumers can be particularly skeptical, too. To successfully market to these buyers, organizations must understand the motivations of their consumers, determine how to build trust over time, create real and personal value, and tell their brand story in authentic, compelling ways.
In this VB Live event, you'll learn what it takes to connect with consumers in these markets. We'll dive into creating a strategy backed by real data, implementing a diverse testing strategy, staying on top of your creative performance, and more.
You'll learn about:
- The industries that require a new marketing perspective -- and why
- The growing role of creative in competitive digital landscapes
- What buyers in sensitive and complex verticals are looking for, and how to make them believe you're the one
- Triggering the right emotional connection with your audience
- How and why data should be the backbone of your campaign
- Optimizing creatives for every social media platform
- Claudio Franco, CMO, Gympass
- Dale Sperling, CMO, Stash
- Noa Miller, Creative Strategy Lead, yellowHEAD
- Krista Neher, CEO, Boot Camp Digital (moderator)