Edward Roberts, Director of Product Marketing at Imperva and David Pollitt, Head of IT Services and Ops at Missguided
E-Commerce businesses are bombarded with specialized bot attacks—more often than you probably realize. Most IT pros have experienced the craziness and utter chaos that ensues as malicious bots attack with persistence. The lack of visibility, the time spent researching the origins and patterns, and the immense time pressure to find a solution all curb your ability to serve your company's needs.
All industries are under attack from bots. But you need to know the tactics used on e-commerce organizations like yours—tactics like price scraping, sneaker bots, grinch bots, and gift card stuffing and abuse.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the high-level statistics and key takeaways from our upcoming report on the threat of bad bots toward e-commerce sites, including:
• The economic impact of
• Bots that stuff gift cards and scrape the web for investments
• Bad bots like Grinch bots and Sneaker bots that steal your sales
• Who’s behind these bad bots
• There are four primary groups of where bad bots are coming from!
• The types of attacks they’re using
• How your customers are affected
• Hint: bad bots can cause ATOs
• What you can do about it
Up your reporting game to beat bad bots. Register now.
Distil Networks was recently acquired by cyber security software and services company Imperva. Imperva is the industry leader in DDoS, RASP and WAF. With Distil Networks, we now add industry leading Bot Management to the only full stack App Security solution on the market.