Terry Ray, SVP and Imperva Fellow, Imperva
Customers, governments, and enterprises have become more sensitive than ever about Personal Identification Information (PII) - where it resides, who has access to it, and what is done with it. As a result, regulatory bodies at all levels of government are making enterprises that keep customer PII more accountable for securing it and enabling customers to have more control over it.
In most enterprises, the people responsible for successful regulatory audits do not choose or implement the data privacy technology solutions that make it easy and fast to ensure compliance. There is often lack of communication and technology gaps that if left unaddressed can become very costly. In this webinar, Imperva’s data privacy experts will:
- Explain the main data privacy challenges facing most organizations in 2021
- Help you understand common elements of the most important data privacy regulations for specific industries, nations, regions and states
- Show why good data discovery and classification tools are critical factors in achieving effective data privacy
- Articulate Imperva’s current, medium-term, and long-term strategic vision for helping enterprises master data privacy
- Offer a way for you to assess the status of your existing data privacy posture and suggest how to improve it