David Valovcin, Senior Director, Global Data Security & Bruce Lynch, Content Marketing Manager, Data Security, Imperva
Current demands have likely pushed your Guardium Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) program to its limits. As your data volume grows, core functionality like reporting and long term data retention have become increasingly complex and difficult to scale. Join this webinar to learn how to fix these problems and extend the reach of your Guardium investment with a little help from Imperva.
Prior to joining Imperva, our speaker Dave was part of the original executive team at Guardium and has spent the last 10 years working with Guardium clients as part of IBM Security. He and our other data security experts will share tactics and strategies that can help you:
- Run super-fast, real-time reports and forensic analysis across all sensors
- Meet any data retention requirement cost-effectively
- Turn days of work into minutes and automate manual processes that overload your staff
- Speed the onboarding of new databases and gain agentless support for cloud
- Extend monitoring to address data security and privacy use cases
Imperva solutions for IBM Guardium will help you reduce complexity, close critical monitoring gaps, and significantly improve the security and compliance outcomes delivered by your Guardium solution.