Luke Babarinde Principle Architect, Manny Liwanag Principal Engineer, Bruce Lynch, Product and Content Marketing Manager
2020 proved to be a year of global disruption on a variety of levels. As a result, IT professionals were forced to quickly reprioritize their approach to cyber and data security. Now, in the middle of 2021, security leaders must continue to adapt to the changing landscapes that are impacting organizations’ data security strategy and posture.
Please join top Canadian security experts from Imperva, Luke Babarinde and Manny Liwanag, as they provide key trends, insights and examples to consider in 2021-2022:
· Digital transformation projects implode into data security liabilities
· Privacy and compliance - preparing for C-11
· The maturity of 5G and expansion of IoT fuels botnet armies
· Microservices and serverless computing become a playground for cybercriminals
· API security and the implications on companies transitioning security models