Ofir Shaty, Data Security Researcher, Imperva and Bruce Lynch, Content Marketing Manager, Data Security, Imperva
The best way to prepare for cybersecurity challenges is to learn the lessons of the past, without having to contend with a breach yourself.
In this session, Imperva Data Security Research Expert Ofir Shaty will discuss his latest data security research and distill these lessons for you, giving you the insights you need to dramatically improve your security posture. Join us to learn the:
- Root causes of the top 100 breaches and the types of data stolen
- Step-by-step flow of some of the years most complicated breaches
- Common mistakes most organizations make that lead to breaches
- Profiles and tendencies of the four types of cyberattackers coming after your organization
- Ways you can learn from the recent past to better protect your organization