Terry Ray, SVP and Imperva Fellow, Imperva
The privacy domain is getting even more complicated, with more than 100 active privacy laws worldwide, and dozens of nations and states with new laws under consideration. In this webinar, data security expert Terry Ray will dissect key data protection regulations such as GDPR, PDPA and OAIC to identify data-related issues your organization needs to be aware of and how these issues impact data security professionals. Here’s a hint: Privacy and security have a high degree of overlap when it comes to protecting data.
Join us as we cover the data-associated requirements common to many new privacy laws and the steps needed to meet those privacy requirements, such as:
- Recognizing the types of data that must be managed
- Identifying and cataloging data to prove compliance
- Finding combinations of data with correlated attributes, irrelevant by themselves, that become privacy sensitive when joined together
- Tips for compliance requirements-driven moving, tracking, and protecting data
- Best practices for supporting requirements in 2022 and beyond