Peter Klimek, Brian Anderson, and Joe Moore, Directors of Technology, Office of the CTO
2021 proved to be a year of global disruption on a variety of levels. As a result, IT professionals were forced to quickly reprioritize their approach to cyber and data security. With 2022 fast approaching, security leaders must continue to adapt to the changing public health, political and technological landscapes that are impacting organizations’ data security strategy and posture.
Please join security experts from the Imperva Office of the CTO, Brian Anderson, Peter Klimek and Joe Moore, as they provide key trends, insights and examples to consider going into 2022.
• The new digital “normal” puts greater reliance on microservices
• Digital transformation projects implode into data security liabilities
• Supply chain disruption becomes a playground for cybercriminals
• The ever growing skills gap in cybersecurity
• The U.S. catches up with the world on data privacy