Imperva Office of the CTO, Kunal Anand and Peter Klimek
2022 proved to be a year of global disruption on a variety of levels. As a result, IT professionals were forced to reprioritize their approach to cyber and data security quickly. With 2023 on the horizon, security leaders must continue adapting to the changing public health, political and technological landscapes impacting organizations’ data security strategy and posture.
Please join security experts from the Imperva Office of the CTO, Kunal Anand and Peter Klimek, who will provide key trends, insights, and examples to consider going into 2023:
• The new digital “normal” put greater reliance on microservices
• Digital transformation projects implode into data security liabilities
• Supply chain disruption becomes a playground for cybercriminals
• The ever-growing skills gap in cybersecurity
• The U.S. catches up with the world on data privacy