Janine Victor, Specialist Research Psychologist, Thomas International; Rachel Woolf, People Director, Zzoomm
According to a report from McKinsey (2019), companies in the top 25% for ethnic/cultural diversity on executive teams were 33% more likely to have industry-leading profitability. In addition, up to 87% of the time, diverse teams make better business decisions (Cloverpop, 2019).
In an increasingly challenging recruitment market facing skills shortages and a lack of candidates, unconscious bias in your recruitment process can hinder you from securing the best candidates. So how do you overcome this? Join our experts as they discuss:
- Understanding your own personal bias
- What research tells us about unconscious bias in recruitment
- Removing bias throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- How to diversify your talent pool by looking beyond the CV
- Developing a structured and consistent interview process to remove bias
This webinar is for HR, Senior executives, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition professionals looking to gain a deeper understanding of how to tackle unconscious bias in recruitment.