Sion Thomas, Lead Academy Sports Psychologist, Crystal Palace FC; Gareth Jones, Chief Product Officer, Thomas
Mastering effective communication is the key to thriving in today's dynamic business world. According to global research by Thomas, 50% of people say that communication issues are the main cause of poor productivity, a statistic that highlights an immediate need to address the critical role of team dynamics.
Join our experts Sion Thomas, Lead Academy Sports Psychologist at Crystal Palace FC, and Gareth Jones, Chief Product Officer at Thomas on Thursday, 20th July, at 11.00am BST as they delve into the underlying factors contributing to project failures and reveal strategies to turn failing teams into high-performing, collaborative powerhouses.
Our experts will discuss:
• The role of effective communication in team success.
• Enhancing team communication with self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
• Using active listening to promote clarity and resolve misunderstandings.
• Tools to fix communication breakdowns and improve team functionality.
• Leadership's role in fostering effective communication.
This webinar will equip you with the knowledge to help your teams succeed in today's complex business environment.