Frank Hoekstra, SVP & Head of Europe, IR | John Ruthven, CEO, IR | Andrew Small, Digital Solutions Director, BT
In an effort to support businesses around the globe, IR has leveraged it's long standing and strategic partnership with BT, one of the world’s leading communications services companies, to bring our community a live talk webinar where we discuss the extensive measures organizations are taking to scale-up remote working quickly, as well as how BT and IR have supported this need.
Along with how organisations look to keeping the modern workforce connected, we will also discuss the potential of this becoming the new way of working.
Below are the key themes and topics to be discussed:
• How are Service Providers stepping in?
• UC is a combination of software and services. What are Service Providers doing to help, or being asked for?
• How are BT and IR customers changing their strategies to keep their people connected?
• What strategies should IT leaders adapt to drive a connected workforce? Where does security play a part?
• What happens once the dust has settled?