According to IDC, by 2020 the amount of digital information will grow from 3.2 zettabytes today to 40 zettabytes. This is 10 million of iPhones 6.
When you hear Big Data, be sure this is only the beginning, if you don’t think right now about it. One easy option would be to rebuild the data silos we just spent the last 10 years getting rid of.
And say good bye to agility or flexibility?
When business already asks for more? Not an option, this is where innovation comes into play.
RecordedMar 2 20162 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Holger Kaercher, Cloud Business Development Manager, NetApp and Chris Priest ,Senior Consultant, Amido
Join Holger Kaercher and Chris Priest on for a 1:1 interview on:
- Unexpected challenges of managing data in the cloud
- Managing and controlling your data, your way
- Optimising wherever your data is stored
Horst Thieme, Manager Cloud Business Development EMEA and Chris Priest, Senior Consultant, Amido
Join Chris Priest and Horst Thieme for a 1:1 interview on:
- How to get files from existing infrastructures into the public cloud
- The importance of bringing AI Analytics workloads closer to the public cloud
- Lower costs and greater efficiencies
Anthony Heaton, Chris Priest, Martin Warren, and Chris Harvey
Join this live panel discussion with experts from NetApp to learn the latest trends, technologies and future predictions for hybrid cloud infrastructures.
Tune into this interactive Q&A session to hear from Cloud, MSP and Infrastructure experts on:
- The future of data services for hybrid cloud platforms
- How to modernize your IT architecture
- Why a one-size-fits-all-approach doesn't work for hybrid cloud platforms
- Where managed hosting and managed services fit into your cloud strategy
- The latest trends in multi-cloud and what it means for enterprise applications
Moderator: Anthony Heaton, Director of Growth Sales, BrightTALK
Panelists: Martin Warren, Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager, NetApp, Chris Priest, Senior Consultant, Amido and Chris Harvey, Lead Architect, Scality
storage, cloud, data management, hybrid cloud, flash, ontap
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp® for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more visit www.netapp.com/uk/