Welcome to SOLVED TechTalks. A series of conversations with IT pros about solving today’s most pressing challenges on their digital transformation journey. You’ll walk away from these conversations with practical insights to create efficient IT infrastructures built for the future.
Join our first conversation with Amita Potnis, IDC Research Director. Hosted by Paul Speciale, Chief Product Officer for Scality, Amita will share her latest research on the business value of scale-out storage. Focused on two of the most data intensive industries (healthcare services and genomics) you’ll learn how your IT peers are coping with relentless data growth and ever increasing compliance regulations. And more importantly, how they are saving millions while keeping data secure.
Amita and Paul will also discuss industry trends with the path toward hybrid and multi-cloud data management. Join the conversation to learn how you can succeed with the same agility, scalability, and significantly lower TCO that these IT leaders now enjoy.
Attendees will learn how to:
- save millions with the best ratio of cost per TB
- orchestrate petabytes of unstructured and structured data
- consolidate storage to manage a unified backup system
- get time back by reducing storage operation, deployment, and maintenance
- optimize long-term storage archival to maximize resources and stretch investments
- future proof with hybrid and multi-cloud environments