Woody Evans, Agile Data Evangelist & Sharon Bell, Principal Product Marketing Manager at Delphix
Data privacy regulations require that organizations protect the personal information of customers and employees. Discover what data is considered personal information and how to protect it to avoid costly fines and reputation damage.
In this webinar you will learn:
• What data is protected by various data privacy regulations
• What data is not considered personal information
• GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA at a glance and definitions of de-identified/anonymized data
• Data environments that pose the highest risk
• How irreversible data masking eliminates compliance risk