Kumar Vellore, Customer Success Director, Steve Karam is the Senior Director, Education, and Enablement
Every industry has their own crunch time, when all hands are on deck and systems need to perform at the highest level. For retail it's Black Friday. The difference this year is instead of people flocking to physical stores, the majority of shopping will be done online, leaving no room for errors, downtime, or slow applications. End-to-end systems must be tested and tested again to ensure peak performance remains to be stable and processed as per SLAs.
In this webinar, Kumar Vellore and Steve Karam will talk about preparing for a cyber holiday shopping season through digital transformation of applications and services, rigorous testing, and improved production resiliency.
Watch this webinar to find out how to find out how Delphix helps retailers:
• Accelerate online and mobile application releases.
• Enhance and improve customer experience (CX), reduce production defects (shift-left) by 27%.
• Improve infrastructure resiliency, reduce unplanned downtime by 65%.
• Time-travel to recover faster from outages, ransomware and logical data corruption during high volume days.
• Protect personal and sensitive production data in lower environments to facilitate global 24x7 development and testing.
• Offload critical analytics, and reporting workloads to production like data in lower environments without compromising production stability.