Matt Maccaux, Global Field CTO; Chad Smykay, Field CTO Data Fabric; Randy Thomasson, Global Field Solutions Architect
Business-critical analytical applications depend on Hadoop – but technology innovations like object-based data platforms, hybrid cloud deployment, and open-source compute options (i.e., Apache Spark and Presto SQL) have emerged leaving enterprises questioning the future of their data lake investment.
Find out how to de-risk your business with a new strategy to modernize your data analytics platform – allowing you to gain more value from your data. Our experts will address the following topics:
- Should you consider moving on from HDFS?
- What is a data lakehouse, and do you need one?
- How do you deliver security for a consistent user experience across various compute and storage components?
- How do you integrate in open-source apps to get the most value from your data?
- What deployment strategies should be considered? On-premises, cloud, hybrid cloud, or multi-cloud?
This session highlights best practices of other enterprises who have realized there is life after Hadoop. HPE Ezmeral software and solutions can help take you there.