John Jersin, Head of Product, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
Unemployment is at a record low, which is great for the economy, but tough on recruiters, now that hiring has become a seller’s market. But new AI-powered solutions for virtually every part of your recruitment funnel can give you the advantage you need in a tight market, and even improve your bottom line: Companies leveraging AI in their hiring initiatives are seeing an increase of 18 percent in their revenue and a 30 percent boost in profit.
And with over 62 percent of companies expected to be using AI to find and hire the best talent by the end of this year, getting on board the AI train has become an imperative — if you want to stay competitive.
Join execs from Adecco, LinkedIn, and Trivago to learn how how AI is revolutionizing their ability to resource high-quality talent, and how your company can do the same, in this VB Live event!
Register here for free.
In this webinar you'll learn:
* How to find the right talent faster, using data-driven AI
* The best tools to find quality candidates who progress to face-to-face interviews
* How to assess and measure existing talent to become smarter about avoiding bad hires
* How to engage and grow current employees to decrease the costs of high turnover
* Whether your recruitment and retention efforts are "AI-ready"
* Angie College, Vice President of Operations for Adecco USA
* John Jersin, Head of Product, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
* Rolf Schromgrens, CEO, Trivago
* Maribel Lopez, Strategic Advisor, Lopez Research
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat