Ralf VonSosen, VP Marketing & Ed Song, Product Manager
It’s hard to keep pace with modern business practices if your documents are subject to the old print, sign, scan, and send routine. But with Nitro, businesses can accelerate the way they create, prepare, and sign documents – anytime, anywhere.
Join us for a demo of the new Nitro Pro 10 where we’ll show you how to:
- Prepare documents with a complete markup & review toolkit
- Create PDFs from any MS Office format and convert them back again
- eSign documents securely and legally
- Eliminate the waiting game with the ability to manage and track your documents
Replacing your current deployment of Adobe Acrobat with our PDF solution, Nitro Pro, can have a significant and positive impact on many areas of your business—from user productivity to your IT budget, and even your daily workload.
So why axe Adobe Acrobat altogether and make the switch to Nitro? Here are 7 clear reasons, plus some words of wisdom from IT Pros who have already done so.
1.No Sweat Compliance
3.User-friendly Means IT-friendly
4.Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t
5.We’ve Got Your Back
6.One Solution, Many Uses
7.A Better Bottom Line
Our webinar "Best Practices for Paperless Productivity" highlights some of the most effective ways to break your paper habit.
You'll come away with actionable tips for setting yourself up for—and maintaining—paperless success.
In the webinar, we'll cover:
- The hardware and software you need (and don't need) to go paperless.
- Best practices for organizing your digital files so you can access them quickly.
- Ways to keep your information secure as you phase out paper.
- How to design your own paperless workflows for optimal productivity.
We recently surveyed 1,000+ working professionals to learn about how they use documents on a daily basis:
- How often they print, scan, copy or email documents.
- How they’re storing, reviewing, and signing PDFs.
- How they collaborate on documents.
- What common challenges they face when working with PDFs, and more.
Tune in to get the scoop on our findings, and come away with some actionable tips for improving document productivity in your workplace.
At Nitro, we're changing the way the world works with documents. From the desktop to the cloud, we make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate—online or offline. More than 500,000 businesses run Nitro, including over 50% of the Fortune 500.
We're the PDF software partner of choice for Lenovo, and our award-winning products, including Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, are used by millions of people around the world every month. Australian-founded, we're headquartered in downtown San Francisco, with offices in Melbourne, Australia; Dublin, Ireland; Nitra, Slovakia; and St. Petersburg, Russia.
We're growing fast, and we're always hiring, so please visit www.gonitro.com/about/jobs if you're interested in joining the team.