The 90% Problem: A Missed Opportunity for B2B Marketers

Presented by

Amar Doshi, VP of Product, 6sense

About this talk

For B2B marketers looking to regain control in an increasingly digital and programmatic world, marketing analytics technology has proven to be a powerful enabler. With marketing budgets ranging from the high thousands to multi-millions, marketers rightly continue to focus on driving the customer experience to compel engagement and, eventually, convert business. Unfortunately, marketers are only able to track, measure, and derive data value from less than 10% of that spend. This leaves B2B marketing with ‘The 90% Problem:’ when there’s a greater percentage of buyers participating in a marketing campaign than those who ever actually raise their hand. While this audience consumes 90% of a marketer’s budget, time, and effort – and also plays a significant role in a buying decision – their anonymity makes it difficult to take advantage of the data and analytics that can inform marketing and sales strategy in a more comprehensive, efficient and cost effective way. Join this webinar to hear Amar Doshi, VP of Product at 6sense, share: 1.An introduction to The 90% Problem, and how marketers and marketing technologies are solving it. 2.How The 90% Problem impacts predictive analytics and what it means for the future of marketing analytics. 3.Tactical next steps B2B marketers can take today to set their companies up for a successful data-driven tech stack.

Related topics:

More from this channel

Upcoming talks (0)
On-demand talks (21)
Subscribers (5101)
Everything predictive from education to implementation to ROI.