Amar Doshi, VP of Product, 6sense
In this webinar for sales and marketing, join us for a discussion on the steps you should consider to implement the new B2B Next Generation Demand Waterfall® that Kerry Cunningham and Terry Flaherty covered in this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit keynote.
• How to identify Total Addressable Market
• How to find Total Addressable Market Now (TAMnow®)
•How to execute on a TAM NOW, account-centric approach to demand creation; full funnel activation from brand to demand to closed-won
• How to measure the success of your TAM NOW full-funnel activation strategy
• How to use this approach to build trust, efficiency, and improved metrics across sales and marketing
We will cover these topics while referencing examples of organizations who are aligning their demand centers and sales teams to this approach such as Cisco, Netsuite, PGi, Arkadin, Panasas, Lenovo, Dell, Box, Qlik and others who have implemented the Next-Generation Demand Waterfall and witnessed success across the entire funnel, including increased pipeline, optimized spend, higher win rates, larger average deal sizes and improved campaign efficiency.
• PGi: witnessed a 58% faster time to close, lift in win rates and 4x the average deal size
• Dell: saw a 3x lift on MQL to SQL conversion, a 2x-6x lift in opportunity size, 50% higher deal sizes, and a 12x return in media spend
• Cisco: achieved a 3x higher MQL to SQL conversion rate than any other campaign ever run, 5x higher average opportunity size and 13x more pipeline that three other intent vendors combined