Abdu Abdelkader, Nokia - Poonkuzhali Elango, Nokia - Pedro Gomes, Ericsson - Diego Lopez, Telefonica - Henry Yu, Huawei
This is the 2nd event of the 2023 ETSI ZSM Webinar Series. The ZSM framework and solutions were designed to enable self-management, closed-loop automation and optimized for data-driven analytics. Advanced machine-learning algorithms and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be essential tools to deal with the complexity and the diverse services.
The webinar will describe the management capabilities the ETSI specification ZSM 012 provides to enable full AI operations within the ZSM framework. These enablers include capabilities to:
• access the right data, at the right place and at the right time, while ensuring data integrity and trustworthiness
• support coordination between multiple, distributed AI applications
• Trigger an action to support closed-loop automation
• Govern and supervise the AI-empowered operations
• Express requirements and constraints for the deployment of the AI applications
The webinar will also introduce the results of the ETSI report ZSM 011 on Intent and will update you on the ongoing normative work on intent-drive closed loops. Finally, a Proof of Concept demonstrating the automation of intent-based cloud leased service will be presented.