Stan Hubbard - Dir. Communications & Research, MEF; Dan Pitt - SVP, MEF; Bob Mandeville - President, Iometrix
About this talk
In Nov. 2017, MEF released our MEF 3.0 transformational global services framework for defining, delivering, and certifying agile, assured, and orchestrated services across a global ecosystem of automated networks. Dozens of service and technology firms have publicly embraced MEF 3.0 and currently are involved in MEF 3.0 development work.
MEF 3.0 services provide an on-demand, cloud-centric experience with unprecedented user- and application-directed control over network resources and service capabilities.
Over the next several months, MEF will host a series of webinars covering the key pillars of MEF 3.0:
• Standardized, Orchestrated Services
• Open LSO APIs
• Agile Service & Technology Certification
• Community Collaboration
Our first webinar will provide an overview of MEF 3.0, including:
• Explanation of the MEF 3.0 framework
• Comparing MEF 3.0 to CE 2.0
• Latest developments on inter-provider and intra-provider LSO APIs
• An exciting new approach to MEF certifications
• Expanded community collaboration
An industry association of 200+ member companies, MEF is the driving force enabling agile, assured, and orchestrated communication services that empower users with the dynamic performance and security required to thrive in the digital economy.…