Stan Hubbard, MEF; Pascal Menezes, CTO, MEF; Craig Easley, President, CEA; Sam Hurrell, CEO, Perpetual Solutions
SDN and NFV technologies are critical to the success of network and service transformation for communications service providers and enterprises. But the skills necessary to achieve transformation results are scarce. A recent MEF and Vertical Systems Group survey ranked engineering expertise and technical resources as the No. 1 business challenge for migrating to cloud-centric, dynamic network services. Research by SDxCentral, Cartesian, and others have identified SDN and NFV skills shortages as the major barriers to success. MEF's vendor-neutral SDN/NFV professional certification is the only industry accreditation recognizing the technical depth that is required in these technologies to address organizational skills gaps, accelerate transformation initiatives, and ensure competitiveness now and in the future.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
* Transformation: The importance of SDN and NFV to network transformation strategies
* MEF 3.0: The need for SDN and NFV expertise for those companies planning and implementing the MEF 3.0 global services framework
* SDN Federation: Why MEF SDN/NFV certified professionals will play an instrumental role in enabling successful inter-carrier SDN federation
* The MEF-SDN/NFV Exam: The target audience, what we cover, and how we compare against other industry certifications
* MEF-SDN/NFV and MEF-CECP: Why existing MEF-CECPs should consider MEF-SDN/NFV