Siddharth Saha, Vice President of Research, Frost and Sullivan; Johnny Ma, CTO of Health & Life Sciences, Hitachi Vantara
The modern healthcare system is undergoing a paradigm shift. The delivery of care is moving from procedure-based, centralized operations to patient-centric, personalized medicine; from one-way patient information flow to two-way communications; from invasive treatments to image-based solutions.
As clinical data continues to grow rapidly in volume, variety, velocity and mobility, this shift is further accelerating the challenges of managing, protecting, sharing, applying and analyzing it.
The key is to create a vibrant, intelligent and agile platform to manage this data deluge. When implemented correctly, a data platform of this kind can enable health & life sciences organizations to easily access and share data, as well as convert it into meaningful insights for innovation.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll learn:
• How to fulfill the journey from data to insights to outcome
• Institutional considerations when owning and managing clinical data
• Healthcare industry requirements for achieving 2025 goals
• Primary drivers of innovation
- Siddharth Saha, Vice President of Transformation Health Research, Frost and Sullivan
- Johnny Ma, CTO of Health & Life Sciences, Hitachi Vantara
- Mike J. Williams, Global Lead for Digital Solution Architecture, Hitachi Vantara