Being digital goes beyond operating in digital channels. This webinar will explore how organizations are applying an inclusive view of infrastructure and people to build transformative solutions. This data-intensive approach brings business opportunities and helps companies more accurately exploit data’s hidden value and capture incredible value in the process. Companies have long been built on the ability to amass large quantities of customer data which is driving new applications, high performance to operate at peak efficiency, and high-end solutions requiring scalability, intelligence, and resiliency.
Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) was named a fast mover in the GigaOm Radar for Unstructured Data Management.
Join GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti, Tanya Loughlin, Director of HCP Portfolio Product Marketing, and Paul Schindeler, Chief Executive Officer of Data Matters, as they explore the cloud journey for enterprises, delving into best practices and considerations for cloud object storage including:
• Enterprises that fail to leverage the right data and report it correctly will struggle to compete. Storage is key to this equation.
• Examples of real-world organizations, people, and skills that are creating data-centric architectures, storing data cost-effectively, and making it available at the right time to gain a strategic advantage.
• Growing hybrid cloud workloads, data intelligence, and data automation for the financial, government, and healthcare sectors.
• Cost-effective data storage that balances private and public cloud for optimal value.
• Why HCP’s end-to-end solution can be optimized for metadata analytics, big data analytics, and compliance & security.