Being digital goes beyond operating in digital channels. This webinar will explore how organizations are applying an inclusive view of infrastructure and people to build transformative solutions. This data-intensive approach brings business opportunities and helps companies more accurately identify where the customer's problem is and how it can be solved. Companies have long been built on the ability to amass large quantities of customer data, new applications are requiring huge amounts of data and performance to operate at peak efficiency, and high-end solutions require scalability, intelligence, and resiliency.
Earlier this year, Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) was named a Fast Moving Leader in the GigaOm Radar for Unstructured Data Management: Business Solutions. https://www.hitachivantara.com/ext/ranked-fast-mover-leader-in-new-unstructured-data-management-radar.html
Key criteria rated as exceptional included metadata analytics, big data analytics, and compliance and security.
GigaOm and Hitachi Vantara discuss the cloud journey for enterprises, delving into best practices and considerations for a cloud object storage solution.
You’ll hear more about:
• Enterprises that fail to leverage the right data and report it correctly will struggle to compete. Storage is key to this equation.
• Examples of real-world organizations, people, and skills sets that are creating data-centric architectures, storing it cost-effectively, and making it available at the right time to gain a strategic advantage
• Growing hybrid cloud workloads, data intelligence, and operational automation for the financial, government, and healthcare sectors
• Cost-effective data storage that balances private and public cloud for optimal value
• Companies benefitting from cloud capabilities, while keeping their data under control, flexible in capacity, adaptive to sudden surges in data storage and access, and compatible with open protocols